Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Run Down

So this is all brandy new to me so please cope while I get used to it!!! LOL

I guess I'll start at the beginning and take it from there to give you the run down...

Dusty and I met in the 7th grade - so it's been 14 years! CRAZINESS RIGHT THERE!!! Life changed, we didn't really talk much, but then the wonderful world of MySpace came about and I one day got a message with a phone number, asking me for mine and I was dubbed a new name - Stuck Up! And that is when it started.....he had issues, he'd come to me, I had issues, I'd go to him...but then things in my life got incredibly hectic and I needed to talk someone that would listen and give me heart to heart advice instead of just telling me something that sounded good....all in all - we ended up together and it has been a crazy, wild, emotional, adventurous and never-ending ride (tho I've swapped out Stuck Up with Baby!)....

We have a Great Dane, Zane and 3 mini-lions - Sarah, Mama and FatHead , which is quite appropriate. We live in Fallon still, will probably never leave, I am still working for American AgCredit and Dusty is a not so proud stay-at-home-husband(for the time being)....He is big into fixing EVERYTHING and riding his dirt bike...I'm into reading....WE are very outdoorsy..aka.. "naturely" ~into hiking, fishing, camping, going to Virginia City and spending true quality time together as a family. Dusty also has a 6 year old son - Cody, whom means the world to us! He lives in Washington but got to come down for 2 weeks over the summer and we're hoping to get him again soon. Like Father Like Son there, they are identical!

Til next time....Kate

1 comment:

  1. 1) Myspace. ha ha Thats all I shall say.
    2) ha ha Stuck up. I dont blame ya. I dont give my numbers to strangers neither. Havent they heard of "Stranger Danger"?
    3) I cant wait to read the blog that says,"WHOA BABY! Guess whose pregnant?
    4) Again,NAKED pictures of McHawty ='s a BIG PLUS
    5) I gotta blog too. ha ha

    ReplyDelete